2. He can sleep for about 10 hours straight, although on lucky nights he gets up and cries for an hour and a half around 3:30am. We have not discovered any pattern to what makes the difference between middle of the night parties and peaceful sleep.
3. Cooper sticks everything in his mouth except his food. Every day I put food on his tray and he’ll push it around, wave it in the air, throw it on the floor, smear it all over his body, and then open his mouth wide and whine for me to put food in it.
4. Gets angry when someone is eating and he isn’t.
5. He likes to jibber jabber and sing. Mamamamamamama! is his favorite phrase.
6. Not a huge fan of his snowsuit. Whenever he gets zipped into it he makes grumpy faces.
7. He can pull himself to a standing position if I offer him my fingers. He can also take a few very wobbly steps while holding on. He’s working on pulling himself up on the furniture, but sometimes little socks on hardwood floors make it a bit tricky.
8. Can sleep through the vacuum, but the blow dryer makes him cry.
9. Also cries at old ladies that wear too much makeup and talk baby talk. Can’t say I blame him.