I had Noel fill out a questionnaire last week to help me plan the “Perfect Day” for his birthday. To get an insight into what makes this wonderful guy tick, here’s what he choose:
- Wake up a little early to fit in a run.
- Eat creme brulee french toast and a glass of orange juice.
- Work (Okay, this was not necessarily part of the “perfect day,” but Noel really does love his job.)
- Lunch at D’Deli. (If you ever visit remind me to take you there. I don’t typically like sandwiches, but thinking about theirs makes me salivate.)
- More work.
- Dinner of croissants (the real ones that seriously took 3 days to make), fruit, and creamy pasta with veggies and steak. (The pasta tasted way better than the picture lets on.)
- Play with Cooper (and field a dozen birthday phone calls).
- Open presents
- Raspberry cream cheese cake with vanilla ice cream.
- Put little boy to bed.
- Watch a movie while snuggling with prego wife.
Cooper and I did our best and hopefully made some of his wildest dreams come true. Happy Birthday Noel!