You know how most parents worry about their kids breaking all of their Christmas ornaments? Well, that isn’t really a problem at our house. The kids have been really gentle with the ornaments and haven’t broken a single one. But do you know what is a problem?
The kids drinking out of the ornaments. Yes, you read that right.
And it’s not like they’re dehydrated. No matter how many times I give them both full cups of water, I still find them sipping out of more ornaments.
Whatever. I’ll just try to be grateful that they aren’t breaking things and try not to think too much about what sort of terrible toxins they have potentially ingested.