Tell us about a time when you had to be self-motivated to accomplish an unsupervised task.That would pretty much be every day for the past two years. It’s my job to look at the tasks that need to be done, organize them by priority, and execute my plan with zero supervision and plenty of people trying to derail me.
- Natural Childbirth (2010, 2012)
- Cloth diapering (2010-present)
- Convincing my two-year-old to eat Toasted Cashew Curry with Tofu (2012)
- Remaining calm when my two-month-old spits up all over me and my two-year-old is trying to eat wood glue (2012)
- Surviving on less than six hours of sleep (2010-present)
- Preparing and not ruining dinner while people are screaming at me (2010-present)
Letter of recommendation from my toughest boss:
To whom it may concern,
I first met Audrey two years ago when she accepted the position of Chief Operating Officer at Merket, Inc. She is the most hardworking person I know. She meets all the needs of Merket, Inc without complaint, works long hours for little to no pay, and is available 24/7 including holidays. She is one of the smartest members of our organization and quite innovative. I have never seen someone construct such a delicious meal plan out of scarce resources the day before a grocery store trip. I would highly recommend Audrey for any position that becomes available.