Christmas break is drawing nearer and nearer and I’ve been trying to hold off posting so Noel could have a turn, but I am bored (my finals are ridiculously easy) and Noel is busy (his finals are significantly difficult). I have highlighted some of the things we have learned during the past 3 weeks below:
- Contrary to what people at church may sometimes think, email forwards, even ones about apostles, are not always true (shocking I know).
- If you go on a 9 mile run, get lost, run on old railroad tracks, and cut across construction zones to get to your car, it is possible to have a calorie deficit after Thanksgiving dinner.
- If he locks his keys in the car and the other keys are in the locked house, Noel will overcome his fear of heights and climb a ladder in order to break into our apartment.
- If you don’t have a tree stand, a bucket full of wet sand works equally well.
- BYU basketball fans can make clever signs, e.g. “Go back to the ice box!” Too, true, too true.
- Emergency sirens are an effective way of getting Glenna’s cat to leave you alone.
- If your teacher calls your final exam an “opportunity” and lets you use your book, notes, and neighbor, you probably don’t need to worry too much about your grade.